If a RSD Super Hooligan race visits your neck of the woods, go see it!
Begin Press Release:
ROUND 4 RSD SUPER HOOLIGAN NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP AT HIPPY KILLER HOEDOWN
April 6, 2017
Round 4 of the RSD Super Hooligan National Championship series is taking motorcycle flat track racing to The Hippy Killer Hoedown at the Farmers Fairgrounds in Perris, CA on April 22, 2017. The Hoedown is a custom culture event created for automobile and motorcycle enthusiasts and their families. Expect live music, free giveaways, custom cars, vans, motorcycles and flat track racing on a brand new 1/5 mile race track. Main gates open 10am to 8pm. This is a family friendly event and spectator admission is $10.00 per person, small children free.
The races will be run by our friends at Hell On Wheels MC so you know it’s going to be a good time. Classes for every bike and every skill level, as long as there is a dozen riders. $45 pre entry and $60 on the day of the race.
Want to race? Click link below to sign yourself up to battle it out on the dirt oval.
SHNC Contingencies & Prizes
- One Factory Indian FTR750 professional GNC flat track race bike will be awarded to the Super Hooligan Series Champion at final round.
*Winner must be present at final round
- Indian Motorcycle title-sponsored events include a $1,000 Winner-Takes-All bonus to winner of Super Hooligan Main Event.
- $250 (first) / $150 (second) / $100 (third) payouts for Super Hooligan Main Event.
- $1,000 Winner-Takes-All Super Hooligan Dunlop Dash for Cash event.
- $250 (first) / $150 (second) / $75 (third) payouts per Super Hooligan Main Event.
- $2,500 bonus to be awarded to Super Hooligan Series Champion at final round.
- Custom painted helmet trophy for Super Hooligan winner at each round.
- $300 Winner-Takes-All Holeshot Award for Super Hooligan Main Event.
- $300 Cleanest Hooligan race bike at each race. TBD by SHNC.
For the most up to date schedule and SHNC standings visit our Super Hooligan Blog.
About Super Hooligan:
The spirit of hooligan racing comes from a simpler time, when you raced – and could ride home on – any bike you owned. With its roots in Southern California motorcycle culture, today’s flat track hooligan racing category is rapidly gaining in popularity with riders of all ages and experience levels across the nation by offering the fun of motorcycle competition in a less structured environment. Combining the craft of custom motorcycles and racing the Super Hooligan rules are loose and limit the bikes to 750CC and up twins in stock frames with dirt track tires and no front brakes.
About Roland Sands Design:
Roland Sands Design is a motorcycle, product and apparel company that has its roots in racing, custom bike building and design. Our inspiration comes from a high performance background that blends the love of two wheels with the desire to create unique products. We live the two wheeled life and our crew is a diverse collection of road racers, off-road, dirt track, super moto and custom bike builders and riders. It’s this diversity that allows us to work with the best in the industry on a wide variety of projects. Follow all bike builds, new products and the life and times of the Roland Sands Design crew at www.rolandsands.com.