MotoChic presents its first Moto Angels Contest to celebrate Female Ride Day 2018 offering female riders the chance to explain why they are passionate about riding, and gear that is functional and fashionable. Entrants will have the chance to win a grand prize package valued at $1600. Details below.
Begin Press Release:
MotoChic Debuts Moto Angels Contest In Celebration of International Female Ride Day
March 30, 2018 — (San Francisco, CA) In celebration of International Female Ride Day© 2018, women’s lifestyle brand MotoChic® is debuting the Moto Angels Contest, in partnership with leading companies run by and for women who ride.
Inspired by the millions of female motorcyclists in the U.S. and beyond, MotoChic® combines leading edge design with high-performance materials to create safe and stylish accessories and apparel for adventure-loving women.
International Female Ride Day©(IFRD), created in 2006 by Motoress®founder, Vicki Gray, is a global ride day occurring annually on the first Saturday of May. Its mission is “building awareness of women motorcycle riders and promoting those who enjoy the sport…[and] encouraging other women who have not yet explored motorcycling to take up the activity.”
MotoChic® founder, Debra Chin, stated, “International Female Ride Day© is an opportunity to share our love for life on two wheels, and to introduce this empowering experience to other women.”
This year, International Female Ride Day© is on May 5, 2018, and the Moto Angels Contest will run from April 1, 2018 to May 7, 2018. Whether a woman rides on her own (motorcycle, scooter, three-wheeler, dirt bike, etc.), enjoys riding as a passenger, or dreams of learning to ride, MotoChic® invites her to tell the world why she is a Moto Angel — someone who is passionate about riding, and gear that is functional and fashionable. The winner will receive a grand prize package of moto goodies worth over $1600.
The Moto Angels Grand Prize includes:
• MotoChic® Lauren Sport Backpack, Antimicrobial T-Shirt, and
Performance Socks with Compression
• Gigi Montrose® Moto Couture Women’s Motorcycle Jacket
• Gift Certificate for a Beginner or Intermediate Riding Class at Bay Area Motorcycle Training® in California (travel & lodging not included)
• Biker Gear Club’s “Gear Box for Her”
• Wind & Throttle $150 Gift Certificate
• Plutonium MOTO Donna Reflective Shrug
• VnM Sport Women’s Compression Top
• Modern Moto Magazine One-year Print Subscription (6 issues)
Details on how to enter the Moto Angels Contest:
- Post a short video on Facebook and/or Instagram telling the world why
you are a Moto Angel
- Tag and follow all of the Moto Angels sponsors on your post —
- Encourage your friends & followers to like and share your video
The video that generates the most accumulated likes by May 7, 2018 will win the Moto Angels Grand Prize. All entrants will receive the opportunity to get a 100% rebate on the $75 cost of a Can-Am training class at 3 Wheel Safety Training in California (travel & lodging not included).
The Moto Angels Contest Grand Prize winner will be announced on May 14, 2018. For more information, visit: http://www.motochicgear.com/motoangels
MotoChic Introduces Contest for Female Ride Day 2018 appeared first on Motorcycle.com News.