Press Release from KTM: KTM North America, Inc. is excited to announce the schedule dates and locations for the 2016 KTM Moto Tour, where riders have the chance to demo a new KTM SX model prior to purchase.
The KTM Moto Tour provides an exciting opportunity for riders to experience first-hand the defining attributes of the KTM Ready to Race philosophy – performance, adventure, purity and extreme. In addition, each participant will also receive exclusive offers from Ride Orange program sponsors.
The 2016 KTM Moto Tour kicks off July 17 at Pleasure Valley Raceway in Pleasure Valley, Pennsylvania before making additional stops across the U.S. at the nation’s most popular motocross venues.
2016 KTM Moto Tour Schedule:
1. Pleasure Valley Raceway – Pleasure Valley, Pa. – July 17
2. Glen Helen Raceway – Devore, Calif. – July 25
3. Prairie City OHV Park – Rancho Cordova, Calif. – Aug. 1
4. Washougal MX Park – Washougal, Wash. – Aug. 11
5. Spring Creek Raceway – Millville, Minn. – Aug. 26
6. Winchester Speed Park – Winchester, N.H. – Sept. 21
7. RedBud MX – Buchanan, Mich. – Oct. 7
8. ADVMX Park – Del Valle, Texas – Sept. 24
9. Village Creek MX Park – Fort Worth, Texas – Sept. 28
10.Thundercross MX Park – Okeechobee, Fla. – Nov. 18
11.TBA – Southeast – Nov. 12
12.TBA – Southern Calif. – Dec. 12
KTM will have the entire line of full-size 2017 SX models available to test including: 125 SX, 150 SX, 250 SX, 250 SX-F, 350 SX-F and 450 SX-F.
Interested participants must obtain a pass from their local KTM dealership in order to participate in a Moto Tour demo ride. Participants must be 18 years of age or older and have a valid government-issued photo ID in order to participate. All riders must also come prepared with the appropriate riding gear, including: a DOT approved helmet, jersey, riding pants, gloves, goggles and riding boots. Please visit your local KTM dealer for more information and schedule updates.